Rent conditions house 40bergen
1. A week is from Friday to Friday, a midweek is from Monday to Friday and a long weekend is from Friday to Monday. Booking a midweek and / or weekend is only possible in the middle and low season.
1a. Arrival time is 4 pm and departure time is at 10 am. In consultation and after permission by the owners, this can be deviated from.
2. After reservation of the house you receive the digital invoice and you have to pay 50% for confirmation of the booking. You must pay the remaining amount (50%) at least six weeks before arrival.
3. If you cancel the holiday, the owner will withhold 50% of the already paid down payment. If you have already paid the full amount, 75% of the rent will be refunded.
However, in case of cancellation within the period of four weeks before the start of the rental period, no amount will be refunded.
4. The full rent must be paid six weeks before the start of the rental period. If you do not comply with this, your booking will lapse and the provisions as mentioned under point 3 above will take effect, equal to cancellation.
5. The owner accepts no responsibility for the consequences of accidents that occur to tenants, of any age, in or near the house.
6. The tenants are fully responsible for any damage caused by them and must inform the owners immediately.
7. The tenants can be requested by the owner / manager to leave the rented object immediately; if property is destroyed or misused, or in case of complaints from local residents.
8. The owner assumes that you take out travel and cancellation insurance or take any risks of cancellation for your own account. You must also have legal liability insurance that is valid during the rental period.